List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Patch for JPilotPluginProxy/configure.in.in -- Bug
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-04-30 14:33:19

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 10:58, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> The problem is that make -f Makefile.cvs automatically included all
> configure.in.in file in all subdirs, no matter if they will be compiled or
> not. I have not yet found a way to completely ignore a configure.in.in,
> thus the check is still done, but it is never used.

vi configure.in.in
Oif /bin/false ; then^[:$^Mofi^[:wq^M

It's utterly lame, but it will prevent the checks from running and
complaining. You might want to set DO_NOT_COMPILE for the relevant piece of
the code as well.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
     Key fingerprint = 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE