List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: kdepim/kpilot
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-04-24 11:09:54

On Wednesday 23 April 2003 01:44, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> CVS commit by kainhofe:
>
> -) Fixed the category sync (categories are no longer removed on the PC)
> -) No longer printing out (wrong) stdAddressBook::fileName()
> -) Changed several cout to DEBUGCONDUIT
> -) Removed unneeded debug output
> -) In the todo and addressbook conduits the category names are stored to
> the database after the sync (so that adding categories finally works)

Coo, lots of useful things. I thought you were working on your PhD?Too bad
there's no bug numbers for most of these, otherwise it would seem like we're
really productive :)

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
     Key fingerprint = 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE