List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Ugly printouts of korganizer
From:       Niklaus Giger <niklaus.giger () member ! fsf ! org>
Date:       2003-04-20 10:51:42

Hi

First a big thanks for all those people helping to create such a great tool.
It is quite easy and nice to use. Here is just a small problem I ran across.
My wife synchronizes her Palm and afterwarts make printouts, which look very
good except for the cases when she entered dates with a multiline summary.
E.g. a kpilot entry like this (form her palm.ics)
BEGIN:VEVENT
CREATED
 :20030419T160246Z
UID
 :libkcal-942679982.660
SEQUENCE
 :0
LAST-MODIFIED
 :20030419T160246Z
DTSTAMP
 :20030419T182344Z
ORGANIZER
 :MAILTO:unknown@nowhere
SUMMARY
 :Dr Weber: \n- Foto f Web.\n- Sparmassn.\n- FB 15.05 Dg\n- BZ-
 Messgerät
CLASS
 :PUBLIC
PRIORITY
 :3
X-PILOTID
 :258618
X-PILOTSTAT
 :0
DTSTART
 :20030411T060000Z
DTEND
 :20030411T070000Z
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
Now a daily printout would print 2 1/2 lines, a monthly about 1 1/5 lines,
which just looks ugly. Is there a easy way to improve this situation?

(Please cc to me as I am not on the mailing list).

Best regards
--
Niklaus Giger
Wieshoschet 6