List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Exchange plugin date mistmatch???
From:       "Umesh Sirsiwal" <umesh () proquent ! com>
Date:       2003-03-31 23:55:35

I upgraded my KDE to 3.1.1 and was delighted I did. It is faster and
smoother then 3.0 I was running so far. I decided to get rid of MS
Outlook on my window box and switch totally to KMain/Organizer. I run
into an issue with Korganizer's sync with Exchange server. It does sync
appointments however time on appointment differ by 5 hours from what I
expect it to be. For example 1:00 pm on outlook will be 6:00pm on
KOrganizer. I am in EST which is +5:00 so I am assuming that it has
something to do with TimeZone however I do not know how to fix it.

Any help will be appreciated.
-Umesh