List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] kpilot only synchs one way?  Help!  My wife wants to use windows!
From:       Wes Hardaker <wes () hardakers ! net>
Date:       2003-03-30 6:13:39

My wife is frustrated.  She just bought a m130 and we got it working
with the latest kpilot (4.3.8 after downgrading from kde3.1.1's 4.3.9,
as the web page sort of hinted you should do).  The problem is that
she really wants to synch the address book and calendar *to* the
palm.  IE, enter stuff in the computer and send it to her palm.
Unfortunately, it seems the syncing is only going one direction and
new entries created in kaddressbook or korganizer don't get sent to
the palm.  Help?

(FYI, I'm not (yet) subscribed to this list so please make sure I'm at
least CCed)