List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Syncing problems in KPilot...
From:       Kenneth Burger <krburger () burger-family ! org>
Date:       2003-03-29 4:58:07

I've been working at this for several hours now.  I even went so far as
to upgrade my KDE from 3.0 to 3.1.1 and start using 4.3.9 (Branch),
which is the Redhat 8 version.  In any case, the problem I'm having is
that the backup and restore features work perfectly, but for some
reason, when I hotsync, the sync only takes like half a second and
doesn't transfer data either to or from the PDA.  Memos, addresses, and
my calendar do not transfer.  The only conduit I'm currently set up to
use is the KOrganizer conduit for my calendar.  I have a Sony Clie
PEG-SJ22.  If the backup and restore functions didn't work properly I'd
probably be less befuddled but the fact that they work just fine and
it's just the hotsyncing that doesn't work is starting to get to me.
Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
--
Kenneth Burger <krburger@NOSPAMburger-family.org>