List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] someone please help
From:       Isaac Kriegman <zac () yoism ! net>
Date:       2003-03-28 16:48:45

I've tried using Kpilot twice now and each time is delete calendar data
and then when I try to restore it, it fails to restore it.

The problem comes when I try to use the korganizer conduit to sync my
visor with korganizer.  For some reason some items get delete from my
visor, even though they shouldn't be.  Annoying, but what really gets
me, and what is really upsetting me right now is that when I try to
restore my visor, the entries don't come back!!

I even backed up the files to restore from, because I wanted to make
sure that they where intact.  And still I don't get all the data back!!!

So I can understand how records would accidentally get deleted during
sync, but why doesn't everything get restored when I do a restore?!?

Please help ASAP, I'm a little bit in panick mode after loosing my data.

Thanks,
Zac