List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Pim.kde.org ported to new design
From:       "Jason Bainbridge" <jaseone () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2003-03-21 11:49:57

All,

Just to let you know that the pim.kde.org website has been ported to the
new design. I was waiting on word from the sysadmin's the changes had
been made on the server but I just checked it and the changes have
already been made. I also added the screenshots of Kaddressbook for KDE
3.2 (linked on the current Kaddressbook page).

If anyone would like any changes made to the website please let myself
or Rainer Endres [endres@physos.org] know as we have taken over
maintainership of the site, webmaster@pim.kde.org should also work once
the sysadmin's have set it up.

Regards,