(cc: to kde-pim@mail.kde.org) Hi Dan, [domain name in exchange plugin setup] > Is this possible with the korganizer plugin or am I out of luck? Thank you for your report. It looks like we need to update that workshop, since the configuration dialog has been changed. Which version of KDE/Korganizer do you use? In the most recent release (either KDE-3.1 rc6 or the HEAD branch from CVS), you can specify the mailbox URL separately. This means you can also specify your domain with the user name: - host mail.company.com - account domain/user - password secret - mailbox url: hit "Find" to get it automagically. Actually I think this should be changed: the default should be to "Find" the mailbox URL automatically. Only if that doesn't work for some reason should the mailbox need to be filled in by hand. And the workshop will have to be updated with this new configuration settings... Hope this helps, Jan-Pascal -- Jan-Pascal van Best Delft University of Technology http://www.tbm.tudelft.nl/webstaf/janb/index.htm _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/