List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KOrganizer - Exchange Plugin error
From:       Corey Saltiel <corey () axcelerant ! com>
Date:       2003-01-09 20:06:24

Greetings!

I'm trying to get the Exchange Plugin working with KOrganizer, as described at
<http://korganizer.kde.org/workshops/ExchangePlugin/en/html/index.html>.

I compiled KOrganizer off KDE 3.1rc5, and successfully installed and configured
the Plugin. We're running Exchange 2000, and WebDav is enabled.

I seem to be able to login/authenticate - however when downloading, I recieve
the following error:

  Server response could not be interpreted.

  WebDAV server response:
  <?xml versin='1.0'?>
  <a:multistatus xmlns:a="DAV:""/>

Any ideas?  I'd really love to get this working!  I'll recompile with debugging
turned if that would be usefull.

Thanks!