List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Geo input widget in KAddressBook
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-12-30 14:52:07

Hi,

I've added a new input widget for the geo data of a vcard. Maybe we
can add support for degree:minutes:seconds input, too.

For the moment I use the third tab in the addresseeeditorwidget and
I'll add some more widgets to it (secrecy, images, sound and key input).
These input fields will be reordered before the release, so please don't
start any useability flamewar during the next weeks :)

Ciao,
Tobias
--
In a world without walls and fences who