List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KAddressBook changes
From:       Anders Lund <anders.lund () lund ! tdcadsl ! dk>
Date:       2002-11-29 13:59:00

On Friday 29 November 2002 13:59, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 01:57:03AM +0100, Anders Lund wrote:
> > Hi all,
>
> Hi Anders,
>
> > I can commit files gradually, but some files (viewmanager.*) contains
> > stuff fore the two first issues, but can be committed along with the
> > category manager without harm.
>
> So commit the first both and the third when it's finished.

Ok, I'll finish adapting the category manager to your featurebarwidget, then
commit that and the view options.

As for the card view, it is working, but some features are missing still
(mainly details of selection with modifiers and typeahead selection). Even in
its current form, it is a huge step forwards.

-anders