List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KAddressBook changes
From:       Anders Lund <anders.lund () lund ! tdcadsl ! dk>
Date:       2002-11-29 0:57:03

Hi all,

I have various changes that we agreed on during the autumn that I'd like to
get committed during the next days.

They include
* The "manage by category" feature bar
	Allmost done, it depends on kabc handling drag/drop correctly as
	discussed on the list earlier (utf8!) - I assume that patch has
	been added to kabc.
* Option to configure tool views for a defined view
	This allows to choose "keep as is", "none" or any of the
	available feature bars, as well as an option to set wheather to
	display the details pane.
	The choices are represented as a widget in the view configuration dialog.
* Changes to the card view
	Still not all done, but a lot of progress :)
	I'd badly like to commit this, as it tends to give me lots of conflicts.

I can commit files gradually, but some files (viewmanager.*) contains stuff
fore the two first issues, but can be committed along with the category
manager without harm.

Tobias, could you please OK this? If there are issues, I'll fix them as they
get pointed out. Also let me know if you committed the printing stuff, or I
should, or it should be dropped.

-anders