List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] address formatting
From:       Jost Schenck <jost.schenck () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-11-28 17:51:19

Hi,
if you want to test address formatting: address formats for now are only
checked in for Germany, USA, Japan and Hungary (because Germany and USA are
the ones most often used by me, and Japan and Hungary according to my
information are very representative for certain differences in address
formatting).

I've now committed the integration into addresseditwidget (ie. the right
address should appear in the addressee editor dialog). I've not yet
integrated it into the details view.

The darn "no-iso-code-available"-problem (you will remember it) is now solved
in a very slow way -- this *must* be moved from a private KABC::Address
helper method to some caching method in KLocale or something.

All this is certainly not perfect now; I'd be very happy about feedback :)
-Jost.