List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Future plans
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-28 12:56:50

On Thursday 28 November 2002 13:21, Guenter Schwann wrote:

> While I do not have (a lot of) time left for KOrganizer-development (for
> now) I'm interested in the future plans of kdepim/korganizer.
> Kaplan is for sure the biggest point.
> But what else? What about the/a resource-plugin for korganizer (like
> kaddressbook has).

I would see the integration of the Resource framework Jan-Pascal has started
as the most important thing for now.

> What about korganizer being able to handle several files/backends in one
> view (like Apple/ical).

The Resource framework will get us multiple backends. It needs some work on
the GUI to handle this, though.

The second biggest point for me is syncing, i.e. KitchenSync.

> Which kdepim-app should be responsible for cooking tea? ;-)

This definitely belongs to KTeaTime ;-)