List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KMail independent releases
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2002-11-28 10:43:32

It is my general observation that
it should be made easier to make independent releases of KMail
or other KDE components like kdepim.

It would help the stability of the interfaces of the various parts.
I've saw the hint: "Just update everything from" too often
when watching KDE related development

The additional effort you describe to make releases of single parts
seems to be too high.