List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] pilotID in IncidenceBase
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <kainhofer () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2002-11-28 10:08:13

Can we change the type of the pilotID function (and the corresponding
variable) in KCal::IncidenceBase from int to unsigned long? The RecordID
on the palm is a recordid_t, which is #define'd as unsigned long, and not
as int. This would save several typecasts, and maybe even some problems
with the unique Ids.

Also, as there is currently no way to use custom fields in the events, can
we add something like the KABC::Addressee::{insertCustom,custom} functions
to IncidenceBase? I would need this, because events going over midnight
need to be split up on the handheld, and I want to save the list of all
record ids as a custom field, so I know which entries on the Palm belong
together.

 Reinhold