List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kaddressbook fields in the view dialog
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-06 16:02:40

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 09:19:52AM +0100, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 November 2002 17:22, Tobias Koenig wrote:
Hi Cornelius,

> > On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 04:47:21PM +0100, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> >
> > > And finally, is there any dialogbox to edit distribution lists,
> >
> > No.
>
> Didn't we agree to keep the old distribution list dialog in addition to the
> feature bar widget?
Since the code isn't shared ATM we would have problems with syncronization
between the feature bar distribution list and the dialog distribution list.
In this case a mouse handled distributions list is better then a buggy
keyboard handled distribtuionlist IMHO.

If somebody could provide a bugfree patch we can commit it before the release.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
In a world without walls and fences who