On Monday 30 September 2002 23:54, Anders Lund wrote: > > There is a screenshot below, which clearly shows that formatted > addresses would be nice btw. The screenshot convincied me that it makes sense to provide formatted addresses as Field objects. As this is only used for viewing and not for editing I don't think that there is a reason to not do it. For the table view Field objects providing multiple line data don't make much sense, but this could be filtered. Either the table view just has to trim the output to one line or the Field object has to provide an attribute for multiple line data. > I still think working togeather on making KAddressBook a good and > flexible tool is much better, how about you? From what I know all involved developers agree on working together to provide the best possible address book application for KDE. We have achieved a lot and in my opinion KDE 3.1 will have the best address book ever. One of the reasons for that is that we managed to get along with each other and our different opinions and concentrated on what we as KDE developers are really good in: getting things done. -- Cornelius Schumacher _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/