List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Developing with kabc
From:       Damian Kramer <dkramer () hibernaculum ! net>
Date:       2002-09-25 10:23:10

Hi,

I'm trying to work with kabc (KDE 3.1alpha) and I'm having a lot of
hassles. I'm writing an email client, and I want to automatically
collect addresses and store them in a seperate addressbook (a la Mozilla).

After a lot of scrabbling about in sources I've kind of figured out how
to do it. Basically I've created a new ResourceFile, and a new
Addressbook which uses it. I can add entries to the addressbook, and
iterating over the addressbook shows they are all there. But after a
saveAll (which returns with no error), the file on disk doesn't have the
new entries.

Can anyone think where the problem might lie, or if theres a better way
to go about this?

Saving to the standard addressbook works just fine btw.

Thanks in advance,

~Damian