List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KOrganizer Marcus-Baines line
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2002-09-24 19:25:23

Everyone's favorite kind of bug: occurs on some people's machines with some
particular OS that the app developers don't have. But by now Lauri, Epic & me
all have a MB line running 2 hours behind.

Printing out QTime::currentTime().toString() in the MB-line timer-tick slot
gives me something like this:

21:22:39
QDir::readDirEntries: Cannot read the directory:
/home/adridg/.kde3/share/apps/korganizer/outgoing
QDir::readDirEntries: Cannot read the directory:
/home/adridg/.kde3/share/apps/korganizer/outgoing
21:22:39
21:22:39
19:22:39
19:22:39
19:22:39
eggs.ebn.kun.nl$19:22:39

I'm trying to track it down now, but for the life of me can't see anywhere
where the timezone is set explicitly by Korganizer (there's a lot of
Linuxisms in it, but they seem benign).

--
http://freebsd.kde.org/