List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Another name for "Kroupware"
From:       Andreas Pietzowski <andreas () pietzowski ! de>
Date:       2002-09-23 21:24:20

Hi,

I just read on
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kroupware/2002-September/000019.html that you
are open for name-suggestions on "Kroupware" (because in my opinion
"Kroupware" is a bad name, too).

My suggestion: "Longsight"

My reason:
A "konqueror" is more powerful than an "explorer" and you can get more
information with a "long sight" than with just an "outlook".

(I don't know if it is correct in english but in the german language
"Outlook" is called "Aussicht" and "long sight" is called "Weitsicht".)

Just an idea *g*, what do you think?
Pietz