List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Compile problems in kdepim CVS HEAD
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2002-09-23 7:13:58

On Sunday 22 September 2002 23:45, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Here's the problem:
> [...]
> make[5]: Entering directory
> `/usr/local/src/kde-cvs/kdepim/korganizer/plugins/holidays/holidays'
> make[5]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
> make[5]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/local/src/kde-cvs/kdepim/korganizer/plugins/holidays/holidays'
> make[5]: Entering directory
> `/usr/local/src/kde-cvs/kdepim/korganizer/plugins/holidays'
> make[5]: *** No rule to make target `scanholiday.c', needed by
> `scanholiday.lo'.  Stop.

cd korganizer/plugins/holidays/holidays ; (g)make parser

I had this as well and figured it was a bmake problem. However, I can't really
see how the dependency on scanholiday.y can be computer from the information
in the Makefile.am. An additional possibility is just to add some dependency
rules in the Makefile.am, but that seems ugly.

--
A little axiom goes a long way.