List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] video_out errors
From:       Daniel Sargent <dsargent () e-promotions ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-09-20 19:42:20

Hey

Just hoping someone could help me. I'm having an error....

Opening video decoder: [mpegpes] MPEG 1/2 Video passthrough
VDec: vo config request - 320 x 240 (preferred csp: Mpeg PES)
Couldn't find matching colorspace - retrying with -vop scale...
Opening video filter: [scale]
Sorry, selected video_out device is incompatible with this codec.
VDecoder init failed :(

After this, all i see is green lines at the top of my screen..

Cheers
Dan