List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KO & date box not updating at midnight
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2002-09-19 22:59:14

Whatever I committed this afternoon looked convincing to me, but really
wasn't. I've been working on a more definitive fix, which ends up in
KDateNavigator and extends that class with signals dayPassed(QDate) and
monthPassed(QDate) just in case you want to be watching that. I committing it
now, since it succesfully updates the day at midnight and also moves on to
the next month (through goNextMonth() in DateNavigator) if moving to the next
day would "fall off" the end of the month view.

At the same time, I see that QTime::currentTime() in KOrganizer really returns
UTC, not the localtime. What's the canonical way to deal with that?

[ade], who now needs to ntpdate himself back to whatever it really is.