List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kaplan: The road ahead
Date:       2002-09-19 9:06:57

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Daniel Molkentin wrote:

> 3) Configuration of the Parts.
>
> Do we agree that Kaplans Parts should store their config stuff into kaplanrc
> when loaded as parts? How could a merged configuration look like? I think Don
> did some researches in that area. Any news?

I'm not sure I understand you correctly here, but AFAI understand no. If
I f.ex. do not want to run Kaplan at all, but just some of it's parts
*standalone* then that should be possible and those parts (apps) should
find their configs as usual (and they should be, for consistency's sake
named like the app). If I then want to use Kaplan at some later point then
it's parts should use their "old" config files as they did before so I can
switch back and forth. I hope I have not missunderstood you.

Just my 0.02 CHF,
*t

         Tomas Pospisek
         http://sourcepole.ch