List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kaplan: The road ahead
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-18 20:07:01

On Wednesday 18 September 2002 15:42, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> 4) Kroupware integration
>
> Ok, let's see what they have so far and who is in charge:
>
> - Offline IMAP:
> That's obviously a KMail thingy.

In a long run - that's me. Bo Thorsen has an almost working
implementation in Kroupware. After I rework the folders I'll intergrate
his changes.

> Ok, that's all for now (pretty short I know, but it's getting late).
> I am curious for your oppinions and my inner hope is that we can show
> first results of Kaplan + Kroupware at LinuxWorldExo, but that's in
> no way a promise.

That'd be nice. I think we can safely assume we'll be done by then and I
can confidentely say "I'll see you in New York this January" :)

Zack

--
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.