List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Printing question
From:       Janyne Kizer <janyne_kizer () ncsu ! edu>
Date:       2002-09-04 18:41:21

I'm not sure if this is the proper list for this question or not.  If
not, please direct me to the correct list.

I am having a problem with KOrganizer always printing in portrait.  The
calendar needs to be on landscape so it ends up not filling the page
properly.  If I select landscape, it still comes out portrait although
it looks right in the preview.  Any pointers?

Also, I was wondering how KOrganizer can be configured to us XPP for
printing.

I am using RH 7.2, KDE 2.2.2.  I am in the midst of a large (for us)
rollout of 100 servers and we are about 25 servers into it so now is not
a good time to upgrade.  We currently have about 350 users on our
systems.
--

Janyne Kizer
CNE-3, CNE-4, CNE-5