List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: writing documentation for kmail
From:       Anguo <linux-tw () masquilier ! org>
Date:       2002-08-30 2:16:16

On Monday 08 July 2002 20:16, you wrote:
> On Monday 08 July 2002 10:38, you wrote:
> > Proofreading suits me fine, if that's what you need.
>
> Great, I will mail you again once most of the update for KDE 3.1 is done.
>
> Regards
>  Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Did you try to contact me during the last few weeks?
If  so, your mail probably bounced: my email has been cancelled without prior
warning (my friend who provided the email didn't pay his dues for his
domain).
At last, I have managed to set up a new email: linux-tw@masquilier.org

Tell me: is it too late for the proofreading, or is it not yet time?
If you haven't contacted me yet, around when can I expect to have the doc and
within how long will I be expected to do the proofreading?

Also, will I need to have cvs installed for the proofreading, or that's not
needed?

Yours,

Anguo