List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] No Reminder
From:       Sebastian Hofer <shofer () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-08-05 15:32:54

Hi folks,
I am starting to get grey hair on this. As I mentioned in a mail before my
Korganizer does not produce any reminder messsages. I hoped to get it solved
by insatlling kde 302, kdepim 302, switching to another timezone and back,

Still, I can't find any reason why it does not work with me. I would be very
glad to solve this because the reminder funcion is the one of the important
ones for me.

Thanks alot!

Sebastian