List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] libkabc 'supports' all vcard entities now
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe82 () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2002-07-30 19:48:07

Hi,

libkabc can handle all vcard entities now. The only remaining problem is,
the vcard parser doesn't ;)
If somebody feels free to implement the missing parsing and assembling
code, go on. If nobody will, I'll try my luck.

BTW: I'm on holiday till sunday, so if my current cvs commit has broken
something, please try to fix it your self or revert it.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
In a world without walls and fences who