List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] AgendaVR3 in kitchensync
From:       Hendrik vom Lehn <henne () hennevl ! de>
Date:       2002-07-28 11:47:10

On Saturday 27 July 2002 19:03, Holger Freyther wrote:
> download the basic pim packages from agenda-snow.sf.net. There is no
> documentation of the fileformat inside but there is the src of the apps....
Thanks. I found another example how to read out berkeley db's and at the
moment I decrypt the contacts.dat

I'll go on with it.

Henne

--
Programmer: The device for converting coffee into software.
Kopete, The KDE Instant Messenger http://kopete.kde.org/

My Homepage: http://hennevl.de/

Email:  henne@hennevl.de
Jabber: henne@hennevl.de