List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: CVS for kaddressbook doc
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-18 9:36:27

On Wednesday 17 July 2002 00:45, Anguo wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 July 2002 10:23 pm, Anguo wrote:
> > Basically LM8.2 comes with kde 2.2.2 and kaddressbook 1.0 and the
> > KAddressBook Handbook Revision 0.01.00.
> >
> > > KAddressbook has had quite some changes, so there is much to
> > > do.
>
> you mean since kaddressbook 1.0?
>
> Do I really need to install the CVS version to write the doc... or
> can I have most of it done using the version I already have
> installed?

The user interface of KAddressBook has changed considerably, so I
think it would be a good idea to work with the cvs version.

I realize your time is limited but it is important that the
documentation is up to date, otherwise it might end up being obsolete
and incorrect which could confuse users.

Maybe it's good idea to initially limit the amount of documentation,
so that it is kept to a manageable amount.

Don.