List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] still cannot sync Calendar conduit
From:       matt stucky <matt_stucky () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-05 21:38:18

KPilot 4.3.0b
pilot-link 0.9.5
RedHat 7.3
KDE 3.0 (i think)
IBM ThinkPad A21m
Samsung I300 palm/phone

Full backup made.  Sync with Address book conduit
goes fine (so I deactivated that conduit).

Tried putting both a .vcs and .ics file in ~
(which is /home/stuckym),
~/.kde/share/apps/korganizer,
~/.kde/share/apps/Pilot/DBBackup/Matt Stucky and
~/.kde/share/apps/Pilot/DBBackup/stuckym.  I have
set the Calendar conduit to point to all of those
files.  I have made each of them 'active' in
KOrganizer.

My palm thinks I am 'Matt Stucky' while to linux
I am 'stuckym'.  Should this matter?

When I press the hotsync button on the cradle,
without hesitation I get:

[Conduit vcal-conduit]No Files to InstallHotSync
Completed.

(How to i get it to stop telling me there are
no files to install?)

The entries I have made in KOrganizer do not show
up on my i300, and the calendar on my I300 does
not show up in KOrganizer.

Do I need to upgrade KPilot?  KDE?  I suspect it
is just something (simple) in the setup.

I use vcalout.ics and .vcs for my file names.
KOrganizer must be closed, I can live with that.

What am I doing wrong?