List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] UTF8 encoding for icalendar
From:       David Jarvie <lists () astrojar ! org ! uk>
Date:       2002-06-28 23:58:54

I have implemented writing and reading UTF8 encoding for all icalendar
properties (I hope!) in libkcal. It should still detect if it is reading the
older local8Bit encoded files and interpret them accordingly.

Could anyone who uses libkcal to read icalendar files please check that
existing calendar files are still read correctly when applications
(KOrganizer may be the only one?) are compiled with the new code, to ensure
that the backward compatibility works. If there are any problems, please let
me know.

--
David Jarvie