List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] addresses from my palm in kaddressbook
From:       bascule <greyarea () theexcession ! com>
Date:       2002-06-27 1:20:06

how do i get the address of the contacts in my palm to show up in
kaddressbook, the info is there in the individual column fields but when i
double click on an entry  i have to select 'home' from the drop down list and
then click on 'address..' to see the address, i should like to be able to set
the default address that is shown (ideally if there is only one address that
should always be shown) and what is the box for that is next to the
'address..' button if it doesn't actually show an address?
and in the kde addressbook the address can't be found at all
i run kde2.2.2 and kdepim-2.2.2-5mdk

also does creating my own categories for addresses on the palm affect how
kaddressbook syncs using the condiut with kpilot?

yours
confused of cardiff :-)

bascule
--
'In the Fyres of Struggle let us bake New Men, who Will Notte heed the old
Lies.'