List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Addressbook - link to advance contacts ?
From:       Bryan Brunton <bryanbrun () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-06-13 22:02:41

<<I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about the current discussion, the one
regarding making KDE applications able to use Advance's addressbook.  Making
snide comments really doesn't help anyone, and I tried really, really hard to
come across as a nice, reasonable guy.  Maybe too nice :-(>>

Well, it wasn't intended as a snide comment.  It actually was an attempt
to analyze the meaning behind his statement undertaken in a not very serious
manner.  That's how philosophers waste a good amount of their time.  The
motivation behind the attempt to do so was, of course, purposeless but not
achieving the altitude of snide.

After I can definitely say I couldn't care less if someone told me that I
shouldn't be doing what I am doing.  Which I think was what the whole silly
quotation thing was about?

Actually I did value your previous email.   You seem like a nice honest chap who
with good intentions responsed in seriousness to a discussion that I failed to
take serously some time ago.

Please stay nice.