List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Addressbook - link to advance contacts ?
From:       Bryan Brunton <bryanbrun () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-06-13 16:10:11

<< Well - that was only one quote (I don't know of any more), and you told us to
drop kde-pim...>>

I can happily provide additional quotes for you.  Or how about this: you do a
search for my name on this list and read over all of the discussions between
myself and Cornelius.  Did you simply not read the post where I said that
dropping kde-pim was a joke?

<< Users can use _any addressbook without any work for us_. But as soon as the
addressbook should be used by KDE-applications (KMail as you want), there is
sone maintainace work (just starting the addressbook doesn't help anyone).>>

Actually, just starting the addressbook does help people.   Potentially that is
the initial and only integration point that an application might have with
the system addressbook.

<< No one even suggested that your font- and backend should communicate via
libkabc. >>

Hmm, I seem to remember these words being written at some point recently:

"If you are not happy with the frontend, no problem, provide another one based
on libkabc."

Only thing is, I fail to see  the point of this discussion at this time.  You
aren't following the discussion or are failing to remember it.