List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KPIM Workspace
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2002-06-13 14:04:52

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 11:32 am, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> How are categories handeld in Outlook?
> I think we'll need a treeview for kaddressbook to show the entries in
> the seperated categories. But if a addressee belongs to 2 categories, is
> it shown in both?

Not sure how outlook does is, but this 'tree view' would be very simple in
kaddressbook, requiring only a few hours of work. My vote would be to list
an addressee in multiple sub folders if they are in multiple categories.

-mike

--
Mike Pilone <mpilone@slac.com>        http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/
GPG Fingerprint = 856C 8B36 ECF7 9156 4611  7C6B C265 05C4 162F C3B5

See http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/mpilone_pub_key.gpg for full key.
See http://www.gnupg.org for GPG information.