List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Addressbook - link to advance contacts ?
From:       Bryan Brunton <bryanbrun () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-06-11 13:40:58

As the kde-pim support for the SQL resource is real early code, I don't have immediate plans to do
this.  I'm probably the only person who would.  I'd consider doing it once that code firms up.
And then there could be libkabc stumbling blocks that could make the task impossible.

I'm more interested in the short term in getting KMail to use the Advance addressbook.  I can use
KMail from Advance, just not the other way around.

Who can briefly describe what it necessary to write a replacement for the addressbook that KMail
invokes?  Expose a dcop interface?

Does KMail support multiple address books?

Thanks,

Bryan

<< Hi!
I see a new configuration module in kcontrol for the addressbook data
sourc=
es.
Any plans to incorporate the advance postgresql database ?>>