List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KAddressbook Suggestions (& some bugs)
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2002-06-11 13:05:53

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 03:42 am, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
> Last weekend I changed my distri from something selfmade to gentoo
> (www.gentoo.org) to have an easier system maintaing. For now this distro
> has no "ebuilds" for a developer kde. So I'm currenty using gentoo's KDE,
> a 3.0.1post (and I'm missing your latest kadressbook improvements :-)

This feature is only going to work in 3.1 (HEAD CVS). If you get HEAD
running on your machine, a step by step retrace that produces the problem
would be helpful. Don't forget the details, like which view you were using
and other info.

Thanks,
-mike

--
Mike Pilone <mpilone@slac.com>        http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/
GPG Fingerprint = 856C 8B36 ECF7 9156 4611  7C6B C265 05C4 162F C3B5

See http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/mpilone_pub_key.gpg for full key.
See http://www.gnupg.org for GPG information.