List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Configurable resource
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2002-06-03 19:59:53

On Monday 03 June 2002 03:56 pm, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> Although something like that might be the best solution I think that it
> is too difficult to be implemented at the current stage. Wouldn't it be
> enough at the moment to mark the readonly entries by an icon or
> something similar and prevent editing of readonly entries?

That is definately possible, it just needs to be done right, since there are
multiple ways to edit an entry (including cutting, deleting, normal edit,
quickedit, etc). I'm not sure which solution is easier, but since you have
to know which entries were read only and then move them, just denying
editing may be best.

-mike

--
Mike Pilone <mpilone@slac.com>        http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/
GPG Fingerprint = 856C 8B36 ECF7 9156 4611  7C6B C265 05C4 162F C3B5

See http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/mpilone_pub_key.gpg for full key.
See http://www.gnupg.org for GPG information.