List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Anyone have an Exchange 2000 server I can have a test account on?
From:       "Best, Jan-Pascal van" <j.p.vanbest () tbm ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2002-06-03 12:23:01

Hi all,

Up until now, I've been testing my exchange plugin using my work
account.
That's OK for read tests (although I've shut myself out once due to a
mistake on my part about authorisation), but I'm not going to risk my
work agenda for write tests. Is there anybody out there who can set up
a test account for me on an Exchange 2000 server? I don't need mail,
just the
calendar function, and possibly later the addressbook and task list.

TIA,

Jan-Pascal

--
Jan-Pascal van Best