List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kde-organizer, kde-pilot, New Question...
From:       Matthew Dougherty <mdougher () inch ! com>
Date:       2002-05-29 13:56:00

I got it working.  It's kind of weird because it looks like korganizer uses vcal
but looks for an ics extension at times.

Anyway, the TODO categories don't get synced from the Palm Pilot.  I don't see
them represented in the .vcs file output by KPilot.  Is there a trick to have
the todo categories synced?

I korganizer there is a concept of multiple categories and subcategories.  How
does that get represented in the palm pilot (I don't want to overwrite the palm
at this point).

Is there a procedure to update the korg address book with the kpilot address
book?

Matt.