List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Nice work (was Re: [Kde-pim] gnomecard vs. kaddressbook (addresseeeditordialog))
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-22 8:27:08

> > IMHO the first tab is already overloaded. Adding more input
> > fields wouldn't increase the useability.
>
> yes, this dialog is rather difficult to use the way it is right now
> IMO...

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that looking at a recent cvs
update I think mike (taking into consideration input from others) has
a done a great job of improving and extending KAddressbook.

The UI improvements I'd like to see are more keyboard accelerators
(currently only the address button has one). And for the phone number
comboboxes to default to showing phone numbers with values defined.

Anyone against those changes being made?

Don.