List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KABC::PhoneNumber::name()
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2002-05-19 13:20:52

On Sunday 19 May 2002 12:02, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I just added the method mentioned in the subject. Basically, it returns the
> name for type(). Can we just use that one in all places? KAddressbook
> itself uses own strings many times. I am just not sure about the exact
> wording. (e.g. Work vs. Company vs. Organization). Feel free to change the
> strings in KABC, but for the sake of usability we should make them
> consistant.

The phone numbers is a list, and there is no reason you wouldn't have several
work numbers for one contact. The object is missing a user label, but at
least the returned string should reflect it if there are more numbers of a
certain type, like "Work phone (2)" etc.

This is just my opinion of cause.

-anders