List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Porting KAB's view to Mike's view manager in kaddressbook
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2002-05-13 17:25:04

I would say that if it works, go ahead and commit it. Just try to
consolidate the files down to just a few so we don't have too many extra
files for the view.

If for some reason we can't get it fully integrated (using the new filter
system and inc searching), then we can just disable it before the 3.1
release.

-mike

--
Mike Pilone <mpilone@slac.com>        http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/
GPG Fingerprint = 856C 8B36 ECF7 9156 4611  7C6B C265 05C4 162F C3B5

See http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/mpilone_pub_key.gpg for full key.
See http://www.gnupg.org for GPG information.