List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: Rewriting Month View (was: Multi-day Events in Month View)
From:       Joseph Manojlovich <josephm () mail ! sis ! pitt ! edu>
Date:       2002-05-02 15:07:18

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

> Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:37:14 +0200
> From: Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher@kde.org>
> Subject: Re: [Kde-pim] Rewriting Month View (was: Multi-day Events in Month
    View)

> I don't see how the month view could become part of the agenda view. It
> has completely different requirements. It has to show much more days
> and does not have a time scale. What do you think it has in common with
> the agenda view which could be shared by month and agenda view?

Well, for one thing the agenda view seems to have the graphical drawing of
events done, which the month view doesn't. :-)

I guess that I was mainly commenting on how the day, work-week, and week
views are handled by KOAgendaView. The only day-based view that isn't
seems to be the month view. That's all.

--
Joe Manojlovich
josephm@sis.pitt.edu