List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Multi-day Events in Month View
From:       Joseph Manojlovich <josephm () mail ! sis ! pitt ! edu>
Date:       2002-04-28 16:47:05

From what I see of the code, I don't think it would be easy to have
anything aside from text in those day boxes. If that is true, then the fix
if any would have to be text based, like what I did. At the very least,
the text could be colored or something, like you said.

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:

> Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 12:07:15 +0200
> From: Reinhold Kainhofer <kde@kainhofer.com>
> To: kde-pim@mail.kde.org
> Subject: Re: [Kde-pim] Multi-day Events in Month View
>
> Am Sonntag, 28. April 2002 11:39 schrieb Cornelius Schumacher:
> > Just as Reinhold I also like the dashes, but you are right that they
> > don't work, if there are several (multi-day) events on the same days.
> > I'm not sure wht the best solution is. One option would be to use a
> > real box (similar to the week view), which spans multiple cells in the
> > month view. Any other ideas?
>
> Can you use different colors / dashing styles / thickness to distinguish them?
>
> Or another idea is a colored line (in the header line of each day) spanning
> all days of the event?
>

> Reinhold

Joe Manojlovich
josephm@sis.pitt.edu
"The trouble with the global village are all the global village idiots"
     Paul Ginsparg