List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KAddressBook Alternating Colors Commit
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2002-04-25 18:36:25

This is fixed (tm). I will include it in my next commit.

-mike

--
Mike Pilone <mpilone@slac.com>        http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/
GPG Fingerprint = 856C 8B36 ECF7 9156 4611  7C6B C265 05C4 162F C3B5

See http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/mpilone_pub_key.gpg for full key.
See http://www.gnupg.org for GPG information.